Monday, September 6, 2010

Mickey & Minnie!

We weren't sure how well meeting Mickey and Minnie would go... Being 2, we figured Andrew might be a little scared of them. When we asked if he wanted to go see them though, he got very excited. He definitely didn't want to give them hugs, but he was good with a high five, and he was all smiles while he got to spend time with them. He also LOVED the parade--we had great seats and we got to see all the characters up close as they walked by. I think Andrew is definitely a Mouseketeer now!

Taking a break on the bench with Daddy. I held my Mickey and my pink flamingo almost the whole time we were at the park!

Family picture with Mickey...


Waiting patiently to see Minnie...


All smiles for Minnie--look I found your nose!

Passed out in my animal jammies with all my favorite Disney characters after a loooong day!

No comments: